Is it hard for you to lose body fat?

 

TO LOSE BODY FAT

 

It’s important for you to know that by riding a bike with difficulty, you will lose the body fat and you’ll look as good as you’d hope.

Exercising to lose body fat, I would dare to say, is only 20% of the strategy. The remaining 80%, I am afraid to say, is your diet.

There are some aspects that you can take into account in your fight against fat:

 

  • Adjust your daily caloric intake. There should be a deficit between what you need to get through the day and the calories you consume.

 

  • Dinner is essential. Cut carbohydrates at dinner, unless you have trained hard in the afternoon and the next day you have to train hard again.

 

  • Lift weights. More muscle mass increases your basal metabolism and you’ll burn more calories, even whileresting.

 

  • Drink a lot of water. No fruit juices. The typical orange juice at breakfast, although it is natural, is direct sugar to blood. That doesn’t do you any good.

 

  • Avoid foods with a high glycemic index, except just after training. For the rest of the day, eat foods that contain fiber and whole grain.

 

  • Completely eliminate soft drinks, whether or not they are carbonated. Aquarius isn’t healthy at any time of the day, although they say it’s a sports drink. It’s pure sugar. If you’re going to drink it, it would be better to have a beer.

 

Apply these tips and you will DEFINITELY see results.

 

If you want to receive exclusive content, access to limited collections for members only, special discounts and gifts, subscribe to our club.

GO TO DGENTRENA CLUB NOW

Share this Post!

About the Author : Diego González

0 Comment

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

opiniones por weeComments